Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to a WONDERFUL Dad

Dad I just wanted to express my gratitude for all that you did for me. The older I get, and even more importantly, the older my children get. I begin to realize in some small ways what you and Mom went through in raising us kids, and especially me. Being apart of a family is truly part of God's plan of Happiness. Being a parent is not always the easiest job, but it is the most rewarding.

Dad, I want to thank you for being the best Dad that you could be. You might look back at your life and think there are a few things you wish you would have done differently. However, I want you to know that I feel that you succeeded in doing a great job raising us.

There are certain memories that will always stand out in my mind of all the great times we had together. But over all, Dad you were always there for me, and I knew it.

Even at a very young age I knew that you were committed to being the Father of our family. That you loved and honored our Mother and made sure that we did the same. You supported me in my different endeavors, and taught me valuable lessons of life.

You honored and magnified your priesthood. My life has been truly blessed beyond words because of sacred words spoken to me by a loving father, both Heavenly and Earthly.

Dad, I love you so much and count myself truly blessed to be your daughter. I am proud of the wonderful example that both you and Mom are setting for us to follow. I hope that you have a wonderful Birthday and can feel our love coming all the way across the world.

Your Loving Daughter,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment